Friday, May 27, 2011

frozen custard?

I'm currently at home sick as I am feeling dizzy and getting some cold sweats... anyway, yesterday i was craving ice cream, so I thought I'd dedicate this post to when my grad friends and I went to Goodberrys in Canberra. Goodberrys markets itself on selling 'frozen custard' and its assortment of flavours. Well this supposed 'frozen custard' was just ice cream. It wasn't some sort of marketing scam, but technically, ice cream is made from a custard base, flavouring and frozen. So 'frozen custard' is a selective breakdown of ingredients essential to an ice cream store, just like how a pizza restaurant is 'flour and cheese'... except the first description is more enticing.
The ice cream was okay. Above, you can see:
*Butterscotch Fudge & Macadamias: you'd like it if you enjoy eating butterscotch flavouring in copious amounts
*Sundae with a (hidden) fudge brownie, hot chocolate fudge & flake: my personal favourite

and i think:
*Nutty Professor Oreo & Peanut Butter Fudge
*Cookies 'n' Cream Oreo & Choc Fudge

Goodberrys
2/20 Gartside St
Erindale
Wanniassa ACT 2903
http://www.goodberrys.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...