Sunday, July 24, 2011

Grill'd burgers

My flatmate came back from her 6 week overseas trip - YAY. Her boyfriend and I decided to bring her out to Grill'd burgers, which opened up just down our street.

First of all, they offer wholemeal bread - YAY!!!

I got a 'Field of Dreams' which had grilled field mushroom, roasted peppers, basil pesto, tasty cheese, salad (ordered without the herbed mayo). It costed 11.50. I was pleasantly surprised as the burger was really good. The ingredients were fresh, it wasn't too oily and it lived up to the name of the joint as my burger had a great char grilled touch to it. The balance of all ingredients was just right and at almost every bite, I could taste every single ingredient in the burger. This burger was designed with love!

My flatmate and her boyfriend ordered:
*'Baa Baa' Burger with lamb pattie with avocado, tasty cheese, salad, relish & herbed mayo 11.90
*The Smashed Pumpkin (Winter Special) with grilled 100% lean beef, feta, rocket, tomato, spanish onion & smashed spicy pumpkin 11.90

They were equally as happy with the burgers :). And my flatmate said "I think Brodburger has a competitor" - I completely agree.

Grill'd
Westfield Woden
Restaurant Precinct
(Outside Fresh Food)
Woden 2606

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...