Tuesday, December 13, 2011

dobinsons: chocolate ganache tart

One benefit of being with my family is I know I can pick whatever I want to eat and if it’s too big, they will share it with me. I guess I struggle to live up to the large standard portion sizes as a petite female!

So far, I have loved every tart that I’ve eaten from Dobinsons. But I wanted to try something else: the chocolate ganache tart. I am a bit of a chocoholic, but this tart was way over the top. It would be a girl’s edible best friend if she had severe PMS. Just imagine your whole mouth filled with the icing of a chocolate mudcake – this tart was just like this. I should have expected it, given it was a ‘ganache’ tart – I just thought it’d be more palatable. Still good for die hard fans of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...