Sunday, January 1, 2012

jelly-like passion fruit cheesecake from Mawson Asian Bakery

At the end of my grad program, my colleague bought a Passion fruit Cheesecake to work to celebrate. I didn't really find my graduation significant. To me, it just meant more money to spend on food and alcohol, which wouldn't really increase my happiness at the end of the day. Anyhoo...

The cheesecake was purchased from an Asian Bakery shop in the Mawson shops (next to the green grocer). Honestly, the cake wasn't all that great. I could smell the cheap Asian gelatin from a mile away. The pastry was soggy, the cheese was a jelly-like and the passion fruit pulp was just ordinary. Oh well - now I know to never buy anything from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...