Thursday, January 5, 2012

dubbo

Ages ago, I went to Dubbo for work. My supervisor and I went to the Sticks and Stones Pizza Restaurant. The service was good, toppings on the pizza were plentiful and salads were filling.
Sticks and Stones Pizza Restaurant
215 Macquarie Street
Dubbo, New South Wales

On another night, we went to Two Doors: Tapas & Wine Bar. This was a classy place. Unfortunately I didn’t take many photos as I was conscious of my higher managers and NGOs judging me… But the food was amazing and satisfying. Each tapa was quite rich, which is perhaps the nature of tapas - to share.

Two Doors: Tapas & Wine Bar
215b
Macquarie Street
Dubbo, New South Wales

And just some pictures of transit food, which fascinates me for some odd reason:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...