Wednesday, May 22, 2013

hello again

I realise that I haven't blogged for about 3 months, which is a really long gap in the life span of my food blog. Right now, I don't really want to explain where on earth I've been. However, I've continued to take pictures of food, so I'll let the pictures say the majority for me :).

I've ordered take away from the Turkish Pizza House in Weston once and was pretty happy with it. In attempt to re-experience this, I ordered a falafel plate to take away. It was around $10 and a somewhat safe take away option. The texture of the falafel was kinda like a bunch of condensed and over-soaked chickpeas. The falafel were also too salty on their own. This didn't discourage me from ordering from here again but just taught me to not order falafel by themselves again.

Turkish Pizza House
8 Liardet Street
Weston
ACT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...